CEDAR FENCE INSTALLATION
One of our trusted handymen will handle your fence installation for you. You can actually come and see what will be installed by visiting one of our lumberyards. It’s all coming directly from our mill, so there are cost savings and quality control.
- 2 x 4 frames that ensure a strong and durable foundation for your fence
- 1×6 T&G (tongue and groove) fence boards that eliminate unnecessary shrinkage gaps and “lock” together to make the fence significantly stronger
- Fences that are screwed, not nailed. As you might already know, a screwed T&G fence panel is the strongest kind of fence panel.
- Pressure-treated kick plates that minimize sagging and increase longevity of your fence
- Stainless steel fasteners that prevent bleeding
- Premium grade, which is by far the highest quality that you’ll get in red cedar fencing
- Exquisite styles, including solid, square lattice and diagonal lattice for homeowners’ varying needs and preferences
When it comes to workmanship, Surrey Cedar panels are the ones to beat. As experts say, the difference in grade reflects on the quality of wood used for the panel, not the actual construction of the panel.
We have three types of fence panels available:
With the top-notch quality and durability of our red cedar wood panels, you can look forward to the following:
- Privacy – Homes are built closer to each other than before. Nowadays, the only thing that separates you from your neighbour is your fence. Have the privacy you rightfully deserve with the right type of fence. Whether you’re relaxing, working out, gardening or entertaining guests in your outdoor area, you don’t have to worry about prying eyes when your property is properly enclosed with Western Red Cedar panels.
- Security – Have peace of mind knowing that you’re safe in your home. Red Cedar fences ensure security, serving as a barrier against burglars and intruders. And it makes it easier to monitor children while they play in the yard. Pets are also kept safe from any wild animals living in your area.
- Aesthetic value – Fences do a stellar job in enhancing curb appeal. After all, it’s one of the first things that people see when they enter your property. Plus, it’s an effective way of increasing property value.
- Other benefits – Other benefits of Western Red Cedar panels include: identification of boundaries, noise reduction, pet safety, swimming pool security and many more.
Some of today’s modern homes are enclosed with PVC vinyl fencing, aluminium fencing, wrought-iron fencing and wire fencing. But we can’t deny the fact that wood and wood panel fencing are still unmatched in terms of aesthetics, durability, cost-effectiveness and longevity. And Western Red Cedar is still the number one choice among many homeowners.
All of our panels at Surrey Cedar are made from 100% Western Red Cedar and by experienced craftsmen. We also boast one of the largest selections of cedar panels with the best value in BC. Whether it’s a premium fence to compliment a new home investment or an affordable fence for an older rental house, Surrey Cedar is sure to carry a panel that meets your needs.
Custom fence panels are available in different sizes and styles for your project. Contact us for more information.
GET IN TOUCH
Put three decades of experience to work for you. Get a free installation estimate.
You can contact Surrey Cedar for more information about cedar fences. We are also happy to help answer any questions that you may have about us, our cedar wood products or if you need an estimate for your project. We look forward to speaking with you and helping you with all of your cedar wood needs. For your convenience, we offer many ways to get in touch with us. You can send us an email or fill out our contact form. You can also give us a call at 1.888.534.9936. If you are nearby you can also visit our office and see us in person.