Western Red Cedar is the ideal choice for your fencing needs. It is the highest quality cedar, which is the highest quality wood for resisting twisting and bending. At Surrey Cedar, we offer a full range of options on western red cedar fencing. And thanks to our reputation for uncompromising quality, we’ve emerged as the BC Lower Mainland’s number one source for cedar panels.
When it comes to workmanship, Surrey Cedar panels are the ones to beat. Our premium cedar panels are manufactured using:
- 2 x 4 frames that ensure a strong and durable foundation for your fence
- 1×6 T&G (tongue and groove) fence boards that eliminate unnecessary shrinkage gaps and “lock” together to make the fence significantly stronger
- Screws, not nails! As you might already know, a screwed T&G fence panel is the strongest kind of fence panel. In stormy weather, a screwed panel is far more likely to remain intact than one that is nailed
- Pressure-treated kick plates that minimize sagging and increase longevity of your fence
- Stainless steel fasteners that prevent bleeding
- Exquisite styles, including solid, square lattice and diagonal lattice for homeowners’ varying needs and preferences
- Premium grade western red cedar: known in the industry as the “Ferrari” of wood!
With the top-notch quality and durability of our red cedar wood panels, you can look forward to the following:
- Privacy – Homes are built closer to each other than before. Nowadays, the only thing that separates you from your neighbour is your fence. Have the privacy you rightfully deserve with the right type of fence. Whether you’re relaxing, working out, gardening or entertaining guests in your outdoor area, you don’t have to worry about prying eyes when your property is properly enclosed with Western Red Cedar panels.
- Security – Have peace of mind knowing that you’re safe in your home. Red Cedar fences ensure security, serving as a barrier against burglars and intruders. And it makes it easier to monitor children while they play in the yard. Pets are also kept safe from any wild animals living in your area.
- Aesthetic value – Fences do a stellar job in enhancing curb appeal. After all, it’s one of the first things that people see when they enter your property. Plus, it’s an effective way of increasing property value.
- Other benefits – Other benefits of Western Red Cedar panels include: identification of boundaries, noise reduction, pet safety, swimming pool security and many more.
Some of today’s modern homes are enclosed with PVC vinyl fencing, aluminium fencing, wrought-iron fencing and wire fencing. But we can’t deny the fact that wood and wood panel fencing are still unmatched in terms of aesthetics, durability, cost-effectiveness and longevity. And Western Red Cedar is still the number one choice among many homeowners.
All of our panels at Surrey Cedar are made from 100% Western Red Cedar and by experienced craftsmen. We also boast one of the largest selections of cedar panels with the best value in BC. Whether it’s a premium fence to compliment a new home investment or an affordable fence for an older rental house, Surrey Cedar is sure to carry a panel that meets your needs.
Standard is 8-foot built on jig. Custom sizes are available, but are often time-consuming (and therefore pricey). It’s generally more cost-effective to buy a panel and trim it down.
At Surrey Cedar, our fence panels come in three standard styles and sizes:
- Styles: solid, square lattice top, and diagonal lattice top.
- Sizes: 6×8 (6-feet high by 8-feet wide), 5×8 (5-feet high by 8-feet wide), and 4×8 (4-feet high by 8-feet wide)
CHECK OUT OUR GALLERY BELOW
Pay what the builders pay.
Visit one of our lumberyards today.
You can contact Surrey Cedar for more information about our cedar fence panels. We are also happy to help answer any questions that you may have about us, our cedar wood products or if you need an estimate for your project. We look forward to speaking with you and helping you with all of your cedar wood needs. For your convenience, we offer many ways to get in touch with us. You can send us an email or fill out our contact form. You can also give us a call at 1.888.534.9936. If you are nearby you can also visit our office and see us in person.